Today I lost my self! In all the colors, the combinations, the patterns and the styles. Don’t even get me started on the heels, I simply LOVE heels, those big ones that give you all the confidence in the world.
So, it took me a while to look at every one of them and analyze every little detail. I know they are a little bit quirky and not wearable on a daily basis, but a girl can dream, right?!
These are my favorite:
Fashion advice of the day!
Try it and buy at list one pair of studded, yayoi patent leather, crystal-embellished, animal print, neon color, satin or any other ones that you know and been dreaming about it. Wear them with a lot of confidence and elegance, because they are as beautiful as you!
Now, if the heels scare you, here are some tricks that might come in handy:
- What is the place to break in your new heels? The supermarket! says Camilla Morton, author of How to Walk in High Heels. Get a cart and go for a spin. As you stock up on groceries, use the cart for balance while your feet get used to the new high heel.
- “Whenever and wherever you can, sit, sit, sit!,” says J. Alexander, the reigning diva of fancy footwork on America’s Next Top Model. “And cross your legs so that all can see your beautiful, fashion-forward, painful footwear. Think of yourself as a model on a photo shoot and stretch from the waist.” So don’t be afraid to give your tootsies a rest every now and then—you’ll last longer with breaks and give people a better view of your incredible shoes.
- When you buy a new pair of shoes, you need to customize them for your feet, says Meghan Cleary, a shoe expert and the author of The Perfect Fit: What Your Shoe Says About You. You mostly feel it on the ball of your foot, because that’s where the pressure has been distributed. She recommends padding them up with Dr. Scholl’s Ball of Foot Cushions and Rub Relief Strips.
- Walking in heels is not an easy task, even for us models who wear them almost every day, says model Ali Stephens. Make sure when you take a step you straighten and extend your leg—it’ll help you move gracefully and elegantly. Otherwise, you can look very uncoordinated, and your walk will appear choppy.
- There is absolutely no substitute for knowing you look amazing in a pair of stilettos. All experts agree: You have to feel good and make it work! says model Ariel Meredith. Don’t let the fear of stumbling keep you from owning these shoes, advises Ali Stephens, while Miss J. suggests you think of yourself as a model in attitude and presence, and Camilla Morton reminds us, When you wear high heels, you look good and you feel good!
Offer happiness, receive kindness!